This dress I have made twice. Ironically the first one was very easy to make and I just had to alter the shoulders – I cut of 3 cm of the top to raise the neckline.
The next one took ages to make. I made it with sleeves, but they were just ill-fitting, so they had to go. Then I had to cut of some of the shoulders again, as I had forgotten than I did that last time. Lasly but not least I had massive problems with the neckline. The facing kept pulling out, and I had a hard time fixing it. In the end it turned out ok. I think the problem comes down to the fabric which despite it beeing very thin maybe was a bit thicker and hence heavier than the first fabric used.
Tutorial: You can find an excellent tutorial on the front here.