For my nursing pillow I made a new cover from to unused bedsheets from a second hand shop. The pictures shows each side.I ripped out the zip from the old cover and reused it.
The benefit of using two different fabric was that I didn’t have to worry about matching up stripes.
The dungarees are made from the Snail Walk pattern in Ottobre 4/2012-4.
I used some leftover thick red sweatshirt fabric and some black craps.
This jumpsuit or overall size 62 is from Ottobre 4/2012- 5.
I am planning to make one in size 68 in some darkbrown wool for winter.
The pattern was easy to follow, but the finish would have been nicer if it had been lined.
The jacket is knitted in soft baby merino. The pattern is in Danish here and in English here.
I made two pyjama eaters for a niece and nephew. There were very fun to make.
These small socks are knitted from a pattern from the book: Strik og sy til den lille ny.
The are the first and only socks I have ever knitted. Thank god for youtube, where I found a lot of god tutorials.
But still, there are a number of mistakes and flaws.
These green baby harem pants is made from this free pattern
The black, white and yellow pants are made from this free pattern
These small green harem pants are made from this free pattern
The blue baby leggins are made from this free pattern
This t-shirt is made from request from my nephew, who those the fabric himself.
This raglan sleeve t-shirt is made from Ottobre 2/2012 #26.
The tunic for my niece is made from Ottobre 1/2012 #17. The fit is fine, but the closing at the shoulders should be made different in my opinion. I have also made some smaller ones, but forgot to take pictures.
These dresses was a gift for a niece for Christmas.
This cover for a junior sized duvet was a gift for my niece for Christmas. Normally it is an easy thing to make, but because I washed the fabric before sewing, the pattern was pulled a bit off, and I had to wrestle it a bit.