Lekala 5573 is a pattern I bought on line and printed myself before the company began offering patterns made from personal measurements. I had to lengthen the upper front part to accommodate a larger bust.
I had a little piece of fabric and I had to be very creative to get the pattern to fit on the piece. I didn’t have enough for facings, so that I made from another fabric.
I use the blouse, but I don’t have the pattern any longer as I am not that happy with the fit. I usually get compliments when I wear it, though, so maybe it is just myself being to critical. well, too late, the pattern is gone.
This bat wing top, New Look 6648, is one of my favourites. Until now I only thought that I had made three of them, but I just realized that I have four on my closet. I have made view A, b and C and a mix of view A and B.
The time I used printing and assembling the pdf pattern is well spend after making it so many times. The top itself is easy to cut and sew.
Tanit Isis Sews is a blog where I found this great pattern called the Ariadne Tunic. The tunic is very easy to cut and sew, and by a adding a contrasting binding at the neck and bottom you can make different versions. I have made two tunics and the fit is great. I just need to find/make a tank top with a very low back to wear underneath.
This pattern I like so much that I made it twice and I want to make even more tops from New Look 6808. Again it is a pattern which I printed and glued together.
I have only made it with the little capsleves and the collar with a bow (view C), but I am planning to make the semi-long sleeved version.